Ecstasy Unveiled (Demonica #4)



A DEMON ENSLAVED
Lore is a Seminus half-breed demon who has been forced to act as his dark master's assassin. Now to earn his freedom and save his sister's life, he must complete one last kill. Powerful and ruthless, he'll stop at nothing to carry out this deadly mission.
AN ANGEL TEMPTED
Idess is an earthbound angel with a wild side, sworn to protect the human Lore is targeting. She's determined to thwart her wickedly handsome adversary by any means necessary-even if that means risking her vow of eternal chastity. But what begins as a simple seduction soon turns into a passion that leaves both angel and demon craving complete surrender.
Torn between duty and desire, Lore and Idess must join forces as they battle their attraction for each other. Because an enemy from the past is rising again-one hellbent on vengeance and unthinkable destruction.

Ecstasy_Unveiled_The_Demonica_Series

book review50

After reading this I’m considering Demonica my top PNR series… or wait… I’m not sure but surely between my top5. Still I have newfound respect and admiration for Larissa Ione. WOW! I mean really this book is the best in this series. It’s full of suspense and non-stop action that will blow your mind! The new characters are remarkable, the old ones are even better and the whole environment is so well drawn that I can’t find many aspects that I didn’t like. Also a great story, steamy hot scenes (I mean hey, it’s Larissa Ione we’re talkin’ about here – I don’t think anyone can create a better love scene than her), smart dialogue and BAM! You get one awesome book! I won’t get into details sine I don’t want to spoil anything but I’m telling you this: grab it and start reading! You won’t regret this!

Oh, I almost forgot. I need to practice a bit on painting human skin textures so I thought I would use a bit of Poser rendering on this one. One of my fellow readers suggested me to paint Lore and I asked myself what could be better than this? Lore it is! So stay tuned, I will post some updates on my progress later.

 
Final Score: *****

fav

Ecstasy Unveiled by Larissa Ione
Paranormal Romance 
January 26th 2010
Series list

Pleasure Unbound (#1)

Desire Unchained (#2)

Passion Unleashed (#3)

Ecstasy Unveiled (#4)

Sin Undone (#5)

Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, #1) Desire Unchained (Demonica, #2) Passion Unleashed (Demonica, #3) Ecstasy Unveiled (Demonica, #4) Sin Undone (Demonica, #5)

Author’s Website

Buy it at Amazon


Pay me a visit

t2 f2 g2 da2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...