Sin Undone (Demonica #5)


HER TOUCH IS DEADLY As the only female Seminus demon ever born, master assassin Sinead Donnelly is used to being treated like an outcast. She spent decades enslaved, and now vows she'll die before she'll relinquish her freedom again. Then Sin's innate ability to kill her enemies goes awry: She creates a lethal new werewolf virus that sparks a firestorm of panic and violence.

HIS HUNGER CAN'T BE DENIED Half-werewolf, half-vampire Conall Dearghul is charged with bringing in Sin to face punishment for the plague. And she's no stranger: He's bound to her by blood, and the one sexual encounter they shared has left him hungering for her raw sensuality. Worse, Sin is the underworld's most wanted and Con soon learns he's the only one who can help her . . . and that saving her life might mean sacrificing his own.

image5

book review50

Sin undone is the fifth book in the Demonica series. Some people were saying the series ends here, but others were saying Ms. Ione was just taking a break in order to focus on her new series which was out this March. I’m hoping to see more of Demonica since I love this universe and it can surely handle some new characters joining the party. I’m really looking forward to reading some new stuff related to this series.

This one, as you can tell, is about Sin and Con. Yes, in the previous book, Ecstasy Unveiled, we were introduced to these two. I didn’t like Con, ended up hating him after his bet with Luc. Sin… well I thought she was annoying and felt like punching her all the time throughout the book. There were some awww moments where she was beginning to resemble a normal person, but they were too few to make me like her. Remember I’m talking about the previous book and not this one. Ok, that being said let’s move to Sin Undone.

I didn’t think the relationship between Con and Sin would get to me, especially since it didn’t have the best start. It was challenging to think that they would end up loving each other. They’re both such difficult people, especially Sin. In the fourth book we got a glance at her past – which wasn’t pink and full of roses. Nah, she’s a troubled one. Usually the troubled ones are the hardest to tame. Con seemed ok, kind of, but in this book we find out that he also fits the troubled-f*ck-you-type of person. This being said, you can already see why it’s hard to see them together, all loving, mated and wanting 100 babies.

I’m really impressed with the story and the way these two evolved (grew on each other I might say – the expression Con used when referring to Luc - like fungus). It didn’t seem forced, it made me like them, which was something I didn’t expect, and made me fall in love with this book. To be honest I knew I will like it, but not love it. It was a big deal eventually.

Sin Undone also introduced us, in a way, to the new series Larissa Ione is working on, Lords of Deliverance. We got to see, even if it was brief, two of the four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Wow, I can say that I like what I saw. This woman has a talent for creating hotties. I really can’t wait to get my hands on the first book, Eternal Rider.

In the end, my favorite is still Wraith. Lore got really close to overthrowing him, but nah, didn’t happen. Anyways, what can I say? Five books out of five and all of them top rated. Wow, I mean that’s something, isn’t it? Awesome series, great “ending” sort-of and one the best bunch of characters you can ever find!

Oh, before I forget! WTF was with that Moldavian village full of horny bisexual wargs? Haven’t seen that one coming… Strange sh*t…

 
Final Score: *****

fav

Sin Undone by Larissa Ione
Paranormal Romance 
September 1st 2010
Series list

Pleasure Unbound (#1)

Desire Unchained (#2)

Passion Unleashed (#3)

Ecstasy Unveiled (#4)

Sin Undone (#5)

Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, #1) Desire Unchained (Demonica, #2) Passion Unleashed (Demonica, #3) Ecstasy Unveiled (Demonica, #4) Sin Undone (Demonica, #5)

Author’s Website
Buy it at Amazon

Pay me a visit

t2 f2 g2 da2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...