The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings #1)


Frodo Baggins knew the Ringwraiths were searching for him - and the Ring of Power he bore that would enable Sauron to destroy all that was good in Middle-earth. Now it was up to Frodo and his faithful servant Sam to carry the Ring to where it could be detroyed - in the very center of Sauron's dark kingdom.

image6

book review50

I just finished this and let me tell you I curse myself for not starting it earlier. I mean yeah I wasn't so much into reading in the past but it's a pity I missed this. At first I thought I won't like it so much since I wasn't so crazy about the movies, but I was sooo wrong. I will end up watching the movies again and loving them for sure. I fell in love with Aragorn since moment one!

So if you made the same mistake as me by not reading this then you should totally give this a try. I'm sure you'll love it.

Now where were those Blind Guardian songs....

 
Final Score: *****

fav

The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
Fantasy, Classics 
September 5th 2003

Series list

The Hobbit (#0)

The Fellowship of the Ring (#1)

The Two Towers (#2)

The Return of the King (#3)

 

The Hobbit

The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings, #1)

The Two Towers (The Lord of the Rings, #2)

The Return of the King (The Lord of the Rings, #3)

 

Author’s Website
Buy it at Amazon


Pay me a visit

t2 f2 g2 da2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...