Awaken Me Darkly (Alien Huntress #1)


RIDDING THE WORLD OF EVIL,

ONE ALIEN AT A TIME.

In a time and place not too far away, Mia Snow is an alien huntress for the New Chicago Police Department, and she's the perfect girl for the job. Tough and sexy, she's earned each of her scars battling the elusive enemy among us. Now, investigating a series of killings, she is shaken to the core when a burst of violence leaves her partner Dallas fighting for his life. A tall, erotic stranger holds the power to heal the injured agent -- and to bind Mia in an electrifying and dangerous seduction. He is Kyrin en Arr, of the deadly Arcadian species -- an alien, a murder suspect -- who has Mia walking a knife's edge, risking her badge and even her life. . . and edging closer to a shocking revelation that will shatter everything she's ever believed.

image

Hmmmmmm look at what I’m reading… Ignore the stupid title and clich├ęd series name. And the perverted cover. Geez there are lots of things that would make a person avoid reading this. I’m not sure why I picked it. Oh wait.

n165063_ancient-aliens-guy-600w

Muahahaha I couldn’t help myself!

Well well… What can I say about this Awaken Me Darkly? It’s mostly typical UF to my entire disappointment. I like a good UF as any cool and important person but my dear Huntress of Aliens is not the most special kid in class. The story is mediocre BUT, and that’s a big butt, I’m fascinated by Gena’s writing style and Mia’s badass level. She’s a pro I tell you. Plus the white haired hottie is a bonus. Guess my sci-fi mood will shift into painting sci-fi guys with white hair and violet eyes. Gah I’m so predictable!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!

  …

Before you poke my eyes out with a spork I know this is NOT UF. Heh, actually…. Funny story there. Let me tell you how I got to think this is f*cking UF… And how I found out it isn’t…

So that’s my story… Pretty gruesome huh? ….. What I would give for a machinegun right now…

Aaanywhore, I’ve been judging the book as an UF and since the misunderstanding raped my mind I’ll take a star from its score. Because I’m cruel, that’s why!

Mrs. Showalter, I wanted less of this

129156771993566792

And more of this

snail_by_luchkina

So I would appreciate if you make the future books cooler.

Peace out!

 
Final Score: **

 


Currently Reading Next Stop
The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) Born of ShadowsThe Count of Monte CristoHold Me Closer, NecromancerThe Emperor's Knife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...