5 Very Good Reasons to Punch a Dolphin in the Mouth


5 Very Good Reasons to Punch a Dolphin in the Mouth (And Other Useful Guides)5 Very Good Reasons to Punch a Dolphin in the Mouth by Matthew Inman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Why would anyone punch a dolphin in the face? That’s the main reason why I bought this book. I need answers! Many many answers to stack in my answer box and hide it in my secret chamber. These answers will make me rule the world one day! Mark my words!



As always, The Oatmeal offers a great variety of comics that will make you fall off the chair, roll ten times on the carpet then probably suffer a heart attack and die. Yes, they’re THAT good. From Canadian pets to peeing like a champ, sucking at Facebook, failed hugs and preparing your pets for war. All these essential things are stacked up and ready to be discovered only by the brightest minds on the planet. So if you have brains and eyes (hands are optional) put them to good use!

P.S. I will quote the book in order to make myself clear:
I hope you like it. If not, I hope a large meteor finds its way across the universe and smashes directly into your crotch while you sleep.
Hugs and kisses!

P.P.S. Remember folks: RABIES NOT BABIES

BABAY!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...