Chimichanga


Eric Powell, creator of the award winning series The Goon, brings his offbeat humor and distinctive style to his newest creation! A story fit for youngsters, Chimichanga tells the tale of a bearded girl, her less than spectacular traveling circus, and a bizarre creature that turns their lives upside down.

 

Chimichanga by Eric Powell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars





Ohmygosh would you look at that! The coloring is freakin’ amazing! My eyes are drooling right now!

I’m going to act very mature about this. It's absolutely fantastic! The characters are to die for and the artwork… oh the artwork is magnificent! I wonder if we’ll get more issues for this. I would really love to read more of the bearded girl and her awesome pet!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...