Friends with Boys


Friends with BoysFriends with Boys by Faith Erin Hicks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Come meet the gang! This here’s the happy family.



This here’s Maggie, our dearest heroine.



Then we have Lloyd and Zander (aka the twins). They have a major love/hate thing going on.



And the overly talented Daniel!



He’s actually a zombie hunter. But don’t tell anyone!



And last but not least, the coolest people around the block! My newest BFF, Lucy.



And her brother (and my newest crush) Alistair.



And let’s not forget the persistent stalker ghost who keeps on popping up in the strangest places!



Sum all these elements up and you get an amazingly fun graphic novel. It became my addiction and I’m close to stalking the author in order to know the publishing date for the next one because I need to have more of the gang! Undoubtedly five stars!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...