The Manara Library Volume 1


The Manara Library Volume 1

Italian comics legend Milo Manara brings a comprehensive collection of his catalogue to the United States! The first in a nine-volume series, The Manara Library Volume One collects two of Manara's seminal works in a magnificently appointed, deluxe hardcover edition.

The sweeping epic Indian Summer, a collaboration with celebrated creator Hugo Pratt, is collected here along with Manara's The Paper Man, both translated by Euro comics expert Kim Thompson. Also featuring an introduction by comics luminary Frank Miller, The Manara Library series will see some of the art form's most beautiful comics painstakingly translated and collected into hardcover for the first time

  The Manara Library Volume 1 by Hugo Pratt
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Wow, now that was rather… disturbing. I fell for the pretty cover and thought this will be something entirely different. I’m sad to say I couldn’t even finish it. This book is not for me. If you can handle nudity, rape, incest and so on, you can go ahead and give it a try. If you thought, it will be a nice story filled with, I don’t know, love and butterflies then I suggest you look the other way.

It's clearly not my cup of tea.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...