Mockingjay (The Hunger Games #3)

   
Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3)

Young Katniss Everdeen has survived the dreaded Hunger Games not once, but twice, but even now she can find no relief. In fact, the dangers seem to be escalating: President Snow has declared an all-out war on Katniss, her family, her friends, and all the oppressed people of District 12. The thrill-packed final installment of Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games trilogy will keep young hearts pounding.

Super-duper spoilers coming right up. If you wish to know my opinion and remain safe from the evil blood-thirsty spoilers then know this. I hated the second book. Mockingjay didn’t make me forgive Collins for ruining a perfectly good series either.

No, I don’t like Mockingjay. Yes, I’m happy the series ended here. No, I won’t read anything else Collins writes. Ever.

And now step into the spoiler-filled world of my review. Say hello to my bouncer Mr. Frizzles.



Click to view Spoiler



Now if you’ll excuse me I have a party to throw. The occasion: finishing this stupid series.

Zaijian!

What?
Bye
Oh what did you just say?
Zaijian is Chinese way of saying goodbye!
Oh bullshit!

[I swear to all that is sacred and non-smelly that this is the definition I found on urbandictionary.com for zaijian]

View all my reviews

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...